Tuesday 27 September 2011

Me, Myself and I

Hey fellas! I am back with a...err with the sole intention of letting you people know the real me. Although some of my readers expected the next part of the journey (I hope so :P ), but I thought that it is better to let you know people discover me. I apologize for that. Well lets come back to the main course, Me Myself and I. Many of the movie freaks must be wondering that this post will be something funny as this 'Me Myself and I' dialog was from the movie 'Ready' starring Salman Khan. Don't be mistaken that I am going to use this dialog in the similar fashion Salman Khan used it in the film, more notably, just before beating the bad guys into pulp. This heading is used for the sole purpose of letting you know about me as this post will be containing things only related to me.

THE THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME (No one would like to know them either :P ) :-

1) I have got two personalities. In the real world, I am calm, composed, laid back and not interested in most of the things while in the virtual world or more specifically in social networking sites like Facebook, I try to show myself as hyperactive, enthusiastic and interested in many things.

2) I am suffering from serious personality disorder. More specifically from Schizotypal,  Borderline and Depressive personality disorder.

3) I have got a hell of ego inside me.

4) I am suffering from attention-deficit disorder.

5) I am an anime and manga freak : I maybe a unenthusiastic individual most of the time but anime and manga pump me up :D Thanks to Naruto, Bleach and Deathnote.

6) I am a voracious reader : I have read many novels which people of my age haven't yet heard of. Hats off to me :P

7) I am passionate about chemistry, astrophysics and quantum mechanics :) People having interests in any of these subjects are more than welcome.

8) I am not a family guy :  I am a very bad son. I am disobedient,  indiscipline and I seldom respect others emotions. I don't like to be with my parents, maybe due to negligence and high expectations from them.

9) I adapt to changes faster than others. Whatever life throws at me, I move on without looking back :)

10) I am an emotionless guy. Yes, in both real and virtual world. Although I get emotional when I am with my dear ones :)

11) I always try to be cool : Another symptom of attention-deficit disorder in which people like to become cool so that others may notice them.

12) I am passionate about music and novels.

13) I am irresponsible, carefree and an optimistic individual. I don't remember when I was pessimistic last time.

14) I get hyper quickly or in other words I am really, very short tempered.

15) I get bored easily and I say it directly on the face.

16) I am a gadget freak. I love machines and cool gadgets.

17)  I am a sports freak. Ask for any popular game, I have tried my hand in that at least once ;)

18) I like to experiment with various chemicals. Once I tried to create green flames and ended up in burning my hand. My first ambition was to become a scientist. I cherish scientists :)

19) Although I am a bit loner, I hate loneliness. I hate it when my close ones leave me. Its my ego which prevents me from asking them not to go. In other words, I am a dipshit with hell of ego.

Overall, I am human with more negative aspects rather than positive ones. I hope you liked it :)

Regards
Akash


















15 comments:

  1. Its awesome really awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post.(IF it is written without sarcasm)
    i don't know whether u've written it with sarcasm or without.
    anyways, keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Krishu... Haha thanks a ton man :D

    @Sarthak... Hehe sure! Just keep commenting give feedbacks :)

    @Mohit chan... Thanks a ton man :D After all you inspired me to write after Mayank :)
    This post is written without sarcasm :\

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Asra.. yeah all of them are true :) There are many other facts too, I din disclose them :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. U are fine..U just need self confidence..Chill bro..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well our Rahul just said what was in my mind :P
    Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Rahul... Hehe I am normal dude ;)

    @Shri.. Thanks man :D >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha ha ha tu bachha hai :P
    and did you see a psychiatrist and got to know this or just pure introspection?
    and everyone can change and they should
    great you know your follies so move on and rectify them that's about it :D
    also just a personal suggestion use Social Networks really less.
    they put a lot of strain on brain , unnecessary strain.
    I was mind fucked myself and hence avoiding social networkis these days
    though have become a twitter addict lately :|

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nah brother, I have moved on from these things and yes, I have minimized using social network. Plus, twitter sucks :P :P

    ReplyDelete