Saturday 24 December 2011

Oh my Love!

Walking in a desolated street, is no fun
The heart yearned to walk but the mind screamed to run
The mind got better of me and soon my legs became fast together
The scene afterwards I saw , was what I wanted to last forever

You were there, draped in a crimson hue
More beautiful than the morning dew
Your million dollar smile
Kept my mouth ajar for a while

Being with you is more cathartic than a roller-coaster
Babe, you are more precious than the pearl in an oyster
You are the one who inspires me to never fall
After all you are my wonderwall

Lo and behold! you were in my arms with your eyes meeting mine
Oh darling! They are more addictive than red wine
Your innocence makes you a vivacious damsel
Oh my love! getting back your love is harder than breaking a turtle's shell.






14 comments:

  1. Awesomee hai bhai, completely awesome, :) mazza aa gya ;) koi bhi ladki pat jaye ab ;) haha :) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Awesome bro :D
    way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nikhil..Thanks brother :D Ladki toh pehle se pat chuki hai :P

    @Shri..thanks broda :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. no comments hon <3 :* awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. its really awesome!
    soumya to paat gai hogi<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Niharika..Hehe woh toh kabka pa chuki hai :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow my Naruto. This poem is so sweet :).
    You never told me you wrote poems :( That too so well.!
    Hats off dear bro :*.
    Keep writing :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Princess Poo..Hehe ye thoda zyada ho gya :P I am not that good :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi
    this my first time on your blog and i really like what i see. :)
    this poem was especially beautiful. you have described the beauty of love and your loved one perfectly. your comparisons are very direct and apt and i really liked it :)
    one suggestion- it would be better if you keep your blog archive and "About me" a little higher up in the side bar because it is a bit difficult to navigate.
    thanks, keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  10. @N.S. Kirti..Thanks a lot dude :) Yeah I will keep it above from now on :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. mastt mastt mastt bohot yaaaaaaaaaaaar keep writing dont get heartbroken :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Rahul..Hehe thanks a lot bro :)

    ReplyDelete