Sunday 4 December 2011

Unusual Chill...

What is this feeling of unusual chill
Or is it the feeling of being lonely
Bygone are the days when I used to laugh a lot
They wont return, 'coz I broke the knot

Became so informal that I crossed my limits
But it was never intentional
They should have known it dammit!

Obsessed with the spotlight
Marched out to fix everything right
But I should have known
It would never make me look bright

Always clapped for your rationality
But always got back humility
Unaware of the reason for your animosity
Now I know that it was for my lack of creativity.

Reminiscing about the past,
Is the only option left
My emotions were not your toys
You deprived me of all my joys.







13 comments:

  1. beautifully written.. btw, who is the 2nd person in the poem..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarthak.. Thanks man :)
    Can't say in public :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. aeta tu nije lekhichhu to??????
    if yes....awesome dude.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salman, yepz :D Thanks man :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are totally awesome when it comes to poems dude :O So, cut out the fuckin' sad attitude of yours and focus on your life.You've got talent,nigga.Don't spoil your mood with these online friends of yours..go out..have fun..go to movies with your gf.. :P Live your life,nigga..cause who knows,maybe in ur next birth you'll become some squashed up tomato,mosquieto or something \m/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rahul..man your comments cheer me up so much!
    Thanks a lot broda :P And yeah I will take her to films :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arey bhaii saxy :* Poems ftw \m/ :D Bt i'd like to say that you can stick to a same rhyming scheme, your rhyming schemes are fluctuating, like they go A,A,B,B or A,B,A,B Stick to one rhyming scheme and go through with it :D the poems would be awesomer to read then, and mast hai yeh vaise bhi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Nikhil..yeah I also saw that. Nevermind, I will be good next time. Thanks a lot man :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Poem bro :) and I love the rhyming lines :D n I would suggest what Nikhz said abt that :) Keep writing :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Shri..thanks bro. Yeah sure :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome poem bro :D.
    Its a lil Sad :( but still awesome :D.
    BTW This saddy saddy person is not you :) You are a very nice and happy person, be like that ;) :D. Promise Naruto? :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Princess Poo..Hehe Yeah I am already changed :P Thanks to maggi :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Aaku
    Thats great then :)
    http://sweetsomethingz.blogspot.com/2012/01/2011a-wonderful-year.html

    ReplyDelete